Information about Airwallet
How to get Airwallet
Ordering Airwallet units
Get started with your first Airwallet
Setting up your Airwallet takes only a few minutes. You can start the setup by clicking on the menu section Go to Dashboard.
- Click “Create an Account”, to create a new account.
- Fill in your company details in the form.
- Log in to the Dashboard with your new account. Enter the mail and password you entered in the form.
- Click on “Your Locations” and then click on “New Location” to create your first location. Enter the name or address of the location.
- Click on your newly created location and click “New Device”. To create your first Airwallet device.
- Enter your device serial number in the field. The serial number is on the back of your device. The number starts with “AW” and is 12 digits.
- Choose which service you want to connect to your Airwallet unit and set it according to usage, signal type and price by following the instructions.
- Now you can mount your device at your physical location. Follow the installation guide that you received with your device or find it digitally here on the support page under the “Installation Instructions” tab.
- You can now receive mobile payments!
There is no limit to the number of units per location or locations per account.
Repeat steps 4/5 – 7 to add more locations or devices.
You can choose installation from our national partner TS-Gruppen AMBA and choose which installation dates are best for you. You can also use your own electrician and follow our installation instructions.